MathMe is the most advanced problem-solving application that was created to help you stress out less and learn more in Maths.
It can instantly recognize all types of texts from handwriting to computer-generated images or even in printed format. MathMe provides you with detailed and quick solutions.
No need to fear complex & confusing math problems, with MathMe mathematics is no longer a difficult and scary subject! MathMe not only solves your math problems easily, but teaches you step by step how to solve the problems you’ve submitted in the app.
It’s a dual fun experience where you can learn while your math problem is being solved. A wonderful feature of MathMe is the History Tab.
Save your previously answered questions and solutions on your account and access them whenever, wherever you like!
Trigonometry, algebra, geometry, and all other branches of mathematics are no longer challenging to solve and learn!
If you have trouble solving any math problems, just snap a photo of the problem and MathMe will instantly solve it for you. From solving the most difficult math problems, to helping with homework and exam preparation, MathMe has got you covered in all scenarios!
MathMe offers you with all the necessary answers in detail with its instant analysis feature. It quickly recognizes all the equations and numbers with its state of the art AI recognition technology. MathMe provides you with support for any math subject at all times, it’s just like having a 24/4 digital private math tutor in your pocket.
- The most advanced problem-solving application with instant problem analysis.
- Define all types of math expressions.
- Receive detailed solutions for the problems & equations you have submitted.
- Return to the questions you have solved with the History Feature and review their solutions anytime you like.
- Advanced equation-based problem solutions to all things Math related.
MathMe Covers All Math Topics!
- Basic Mathematics: Arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more
- Linear Algebra: Linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials, number theory, and more...
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: Conic sections, vectors, trigonometric functions, identities, sequences and series, logarithmic functions, limit, discontinuities, differential equations, and more...
- Statistics: Combinations, probability, permutations, and more…
- Geometry: Triangles, volume, laws of sines and cosines, and more...
- Calculus: Limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription by entering the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039